Welcome to the Nepean District Morris Minor Car Club Inc.
The club was formed to provide social contact by way of monthly meetings and outings as well as a source for technical help for those interested in maintaining and restoring the post war Morris Minor for members and guests.
The club was formed as a sub-branch of the Morris Minor Club of NSW on 15th July 1986 and subsequently incorporated as a separate entity on 2nd September 1987.
The Morris Minor was designed by Sir Alec Issigonis and built by William Morris (Lord Nuffield), later by the British Motor Corporation and then British Leyland of which 1.6 million were built between 1948 and 1971. Its simplicity, durability and style have created fame and familiarity known the world over.
• The Club meets every second Sunday (except January and December) of each month at Penrith Panthers at 9.30 in Kellys Cafe for meeting and coffee, followed by Club run.
• Always check the calendar of events for changes to dates, click here: Events Web Page
Our club is an affiliated member of the Council of Motor Clubs NSW